A bit of a funny story this week. I recently swept a chimney to an open fire for Intercounty Lettings in Shepreth near Royston. Apparently, the property had been empty for quite sometime before being let out; consequently the day I attended the house was full of other trades people doing various jobs to get the house ready for occupancy. Some of these were intrigued to see what I was doing as they had never observed a chimney being swept before. They all came running into the lounge when I shouted that I had found money up the chimney, but were immediately disappointed when they found that it was chocolate money, that was a bit old and mankey at that! I’m guessing that at some time a young child had spent a happy moment posting his chocolate coins up the chimney. Perhaps they were meant ad a gift for Father Christmas? Who Knows?